This is literally a small rock at the side of the road up to Avon Dam at the junction and left turn to Avon waterworks. The Hunters Stone is a stone inscribed with the names of the Masters of the Dartmoor Foxhounds, its was commissioned by the then owner of Brentmoor House and put in place in 1948. There is nothing really in the way of views from here and this rocks is just a short stroll from Shipley Bridge which makes it one fo the easiest on the list to get to. No firing ranges near here.
Height – 240metres OS Grid Reference – SX681631